Saturday 7 April 2007

6 more days

Offically 6 more days to enlistment in camp for NS

will miss her lots. my dear darling laopo!


not forgetting my families and friends.

By the way my computer is down. Sighs. Pathetic. Now updating my blog at my dear dear laopo's home.

Went to beach road today to buy some of my army stuffs. Alot of thanks to my cousins! They fetch me there and bring me back... telling me what i need to buy and stuff like that. thanks!

now preparing to go out with my laopo to meet my friend, who is also in NS... he wants to treat me dinner before i go in NS.... how nice of him. Thanks! =)

having sore eyes and lousy skin condition now... Haix.... stupid pimples.... grrr....

hope the clinic will call me and update me on the blood test process. Called there today but nobody picks up....

so long... shall stop here...

not forgetting.... i love you laopo! will miss ya when im in NS! hope you will study hard, take care of yourself and be happy. hope to know you get really good results! *MUACKS*

JIAYOU!


=))

No comments: