Monday 5 March 2007

Fetching my little bro back

Fetched my little baby brother back. Hes cute and handsome! But at times (most of the time lol) very naughty and playfull. Hes not related to me by blood my mom babysits him. But my family treat him like one of our own.

okaes... Let some pictures do the talking.... =)


Fetching my handsome little baby bro back from his school (he handsome hor :D) Argh please dont take note of my messy hair >.<


Brought him to a playground near my house


Still playing.... =p


And at last back to home sweet home. (in the lift) His this action reminds me of that date with her at vivo. At the escalator i was standing behind her and she was in front of me that is going down. She did this and look up to me. Haha. Memories =)
Ok im off to take my lunch and perhaps later in the late afternoon or evening im going for a jog. Need to train le. NS coming. So long for now~

No comments: