Wednesday 28 February 2007

Couple birds! so sweet =)
















___________________________________________________________________________
Pictures speaks louder than words.... yeah... saw these 2 really sweet and cute couple birds at my room's small squarish corner window. They were taking shelter from the cold and miserable rain. Cold it might be... but their presences and actions really warm everything around it. They were like staying close to each other rubbing each other with their bodies, "soft pecking" each other like trying to help each other to relieve each other~ so sweet yea? Ok... I'm a guy... but i have to admit these little sweet things really can cheer me up. And bring a genuine smile to my face. Cold may the weather be... but I'm nothing but full of warmth~ =)

back to square one.... I'm still considering to accpet my friend's invitation to club or not.... sighs


to be continued....

No comments: