Friday 2 March 2007

A day to forget

I was admitted to hospital. Dont ask me why... I dont wanna remember it.

Had a dream just now at the hospital... Kept sawing her cry in the dream. And nice timing when i got back my hp batt low. Just dont care anymore le... Just wanna return home and charge my hp and see if shes fine.... Glad she is... But am sorry to waste their time searching for me aimlessly. sighs.

And now theres this stinging dizzy-ness and headache... felt like im floating now... I always let my "other self" control me. I cant think positive-ly no matter how hard i tried to. Whats wrong with me...

I feel so bad now. Mr Char siew bao footed my bill using his own money.... And i let them waste their time searching for me.... Just glad my family isnt here. I Dont wanna let them know what happened.

I hate myself.

2 comments:

jujube said...

again.. :( ?

Or was it that time, reasonably long ago?

Kelvin Tan said...

haha. i always embrace love with my naked heart just for love to kill it.im hopeless i guess